XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raymon Grace dowsing techniques
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
faxman

The official Cybershaman VIII thread
New members
Ernie Vega not responding : impossible to unlock CS
The new book about developping psychic powers
Vanquisher : I can't understand a sentence

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember his books used to be available in Ebook format, but I can't find them anymore.

Too bad !

Remote Influence Masterclass

gizmo168

Emotional freedom vials and flower energy healing vials
Orgone Chi High Vibrational Pendant Jonathon Goldman
Free Reiki Money Symbols
Sold.
Moloch Sorcery - Thrall Spirit Entity Servitor - Doll House

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot for the links, re: techniques. If you have any more finds on different technique requests for clearing oneself like a full check list. Kindly update your finds.

Last edited by gizmo168 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings
MLF da Shaman :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a student of Raymon Grace, Melinda Iverson Inn, who has published a book titled, The Spirit of Dowsing.

It is based on Raymon Grace method. This book basically contains a complete dowsing protocol for carrying out clearings. It is something like a prologue to advanced technique. You can download the pdf from her site.

http://www.spiritofdowsing.com/
irawanjohan

How often should I repeat trend using Longhorn?
Sample trend for Stock Trader
Axatis Talking Talismans
More experiences?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riws wrote:
There is a student of Raymon Grace, Melinda Iverson Inn, who has published a book titled, The Spirit of Dowsing.

It is based on Raymon Grace method. This book basically contains a complete dowsing protocol for carrying out clearings. It is something like a prologue to advanced technique. You can download the pdf from her site.

http:// www. spiritofdowsing. com/

How long does it take usually to get the pdf after payment?
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Irawan

I have her book in hard copy format bought from ASD store. You could email her if you have not still received your copy.
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Raymon Grace energizes water !! Reply with quote

Raymon Grace has posted an mp3 file on his site for free download which can be used to energize water. Just tried it, looks like one has to use a pendulum while listening to the track and its bit too quick dowsing session Smile

Please try it and post feedback.

This is the link - http://www.raymongrace.us/energizewater.htm

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

andrewgreene

Penis Enlargement
Best resources for EFT
WTB : Rods of Ra by quantumbalancing
Getting a clearing
Dr Robert Anthony

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Dowsing for Prosperity. Reply with quote

A PERSON I KNOW HAD HER HOUSE GOING INTO FORECLOSURE. I GAVE HER THIS DOWSING PROTOCOL. After doing 2 weeks of clearing, her problem was miraculously solved. If this protocol, I request to buy the DVD by Raymon Grace titled - On Prosperity and Freedom. Consider it as an act of energy exchange.

=============================================

1) Neutralize negative effects of culture, heritage and religion of my ancestors upon my prosperity.

2) Neutralize any emotions from beliefs, thoughts and memories that adversely affect my prosperity.

3) Neutralize and remove any vows in any form, for any reason, from any source which are adversely affecting my prosperity.

4) A- banish the spirit of fear / shame / guilt from all levels of my energy fields.

B – Deactivate the life force of fear / shame / guilt

C –Scramble the frequency for fear / shame / guilt and transform it to prosperity.

5) Adjust the frequency of prosperity to my frequency.

6) Neutralize any archetypes that adversely affect my prosperity.

7) Neutralize negative energetic patterns and influences that that adversely affect my prosperity.

Cool Neutralize any self sabotage, self destruct and any brainwash mentality that I may have.

9) Remove non beneficial memory from water within my body. Adjust surface tension of the water within my body allowing it to release non beneficial memories.

10) I invite in and thank the spirit of prosperity into my being.

11) Scramble the frequency for mass consciousness and transform it to prosperity.
gizmo168

Free Reiki Money Symbols
Sold.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for recommending Melinda Iverson Books.
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from a Coast to Coast radio show:

In the latter half, alternative healers Dave & Erina Cowan talked about how they use dowsing, and the mechanics behind it. Classic dowsing is a way of accessing information through subtle changes in your physiology about the environment around you, such as when a farmer needs to locate a well or a stream, said Dave. Using a simple tool like a pendulum, they tune into the electromagnetic field of the Earth, as well as the energy of moving water, and their own "superconscious" (unconscious) mind gives feedback about changes in the energy, as they move across the land, he continued.

A second type of dowsing "is when we spin the pendulum ourselves-- we actually start the movement in order to create a change or a shift in a condition or an issue," Dave explained. This active form of dowsing is begun by the conscious mind, but then the superconscious mind through quantum connectivity does the work, he added. Erina noted that while people may have certain preferences for the type of pendulum or dowsing device they use, it's really the bridge between the conscious and superconscious mind that is the key factor. Dave conducted a live pendulum experiment, using a right spin to bring in new energy, with a specific harmonic rate (599), to change the frequency of those experiencing pain.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/06/14
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone here tried Raymon's dowsing protocols as radionic trends ?

e.g the Prosperity protocols posted just a few posts above can be used as trend cards with a welz device.
gizmo168

Free Reiki Money Symbols
Sold.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: energy clearing Reply with quote

Does anyone have any input on a protocal for toll booths for dowsing for de-possessing from negative entities, negative thoughtform, negative energy attachments?

I felt this article found on Raymon Grace website could be inspiring and helpful but it doesnt have clear step by step instructions.

http://www.raymongrace.us/raymongraceprojects.html

The Baltimore Project

In 2005 Bruce’s company transferred him to Baltimore. In August of 2005 Ellen had a reading with a psychic and asked why we were moving. She was told that we were going to Baltimore to help raise the energy in the area. This seemed like a tall order, however it did give us the belief and faith that we could accomplish this. Also we knew that we would have to live and work in the energy of the city area. Ignoring it was not an option, improving it made sense. So we took the Baltimore area on as a project and started applying Raymon’s methods.

Can we prove that we have made a difference? Honestly, there are only two ways we can gauge improvement.

1. When we see improvements to “hot spots” we work on - such as cleaning up a particular intersection and then seeing accident rates go down; or cleaning a street corner and seeing that people no longer hang out and gather there, or reading that the local people are trying to take back a street or neighborhood.

2. Dowsing results – Bruce’s dowsing indicates that the energy of the Baltimore area was about 3,000 before we started this project, as of March 2008 it was 10,000. These numbers were independently confirmed by Raymon.

Now 10,000 is still a low energy level but it is a lot better than 3,000, and going in the right direction. If more people join us, we can do even better.

How are we doing this? Here are some of the ideas we are using:
1. We placed a map of the Baltimore area in a stack of Raymon’s CDs and DVD's. We programmed the CDs and DVD's to run 24/7 and continuously clear all people, structures, and water in the map area.

2. Bruce set up the toll booths around the city so that anytime some one goes through a toll, they are de possessed.

3. Raymon suggested that we put beneficial Spirits in the water when it rains - such as Freedom, Cooperation, etc. We think this is a great idea and we do this every time it rains.

4. In March, Raymon sent a group of Spirit Warriors to help us. We have asked them to work as a mobile SWAT team. They patrol for “spook” hot spots, rounding up trouble making entities, etc. for processing by our Spirit Guides and the Spirit Doctors. They also track down negative portals and vortexes and close them off.

5. We set up our email accounts so that anytime we receive or send an email, everyone on the distribution is de possessed along with their homes and workplaces.

6. We energetically installed a “Flower of Life” design under the Baltimore area.

7. At least once a week, and usually twice a week, we play the “Energize Your Life” and “Healthy Mind and Body” DVD's. We always play those two because they cover the major checklist items. We also play at least one of Raymon’s other DVD's (we rotate through them). When we play the DVD's we place a bowl in front of the television with the Baltimore area map in it. If there are any other specific people or places we want to clear, we write them on a slip of paper and add it to the bowl. We focus intent while the DVD's play. If we play the “Water” DVD we put thought forms into all the area water and the water in people’s bodies. If we play the “Dowsing Chart” DVD, we set the intent that this knowledge will be activated whenever some one decides to learn to dowse (saving teachers like Raymon time in their classes). These are just a few examples of the things you can do with these DVD's and CDs.
Now your first reaction is where do you find the time!! Well, anytime you are doing routine chores when you might use a radio or TV as background noise is a perfect time to do this. Ellen likes to cook in bulk and will always play the DVD's when working in the kitchen. You can use a portable DVD player to do this while working in the garage, gardening, or driving your car (while driving don’t look at the screen, just listen and focus intent please). These are just a few ideas.

8. Our latest addition goes outside of Raymon’s work. We now dowse lists of Hanna Kroeger’s remedies and ask for the top three priorities each week. We write these on a post it note, attach it to the Baltimore area map and ask our Guides to send the remedies at optimum frequency and dosage.

Please always remember to thank those in the Spirit world who are helping you with this work. If you want their help, thank them, be grateful. We do this daily.

For some people, clearing a city might be outside of their belief system. If that’s the case, start with your street and keep expanding as you see results and get more confident.

There are so many things you can do. We have given you a partial list of ideas. You are only limited by your imagination. THINK. IMAGINE. As Raymon says, “If you do something, something just might happen”.

Blessings,
Bruce and Ellen
gizmo168

Free Reiki Money Symbols
Sold.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried Raymons Protocal as a trend audio inside a pyramid in the past. Did not notice anything, so I abandon.

I think the main thing here is the intent, it has to be very much strong while dowsing. How can one dowse with strong clear intent without having to clench the body and hand as if by gesture this is the bodys way of giving strong intent. How can one have strong intent by using the mind alone, what would you do to transmute energies using the pure mind into strong clear intent?

No one will share their secrets, havn't found a discussion about the actual mode dowsers really go into when dowsing.

But my take is, it depends on how much purification exercises, meditation, yoga, breathing, knowledge - much to these methods strengthen the will one has to get to the enlightened stage to cause such effect within minutes like Raymon has.

Recently Ive been reading Be here now, by Baba Ram Dass. It is a true gem book for seekers of the path.

Remote Influence Masterclass

robert1940

Charima Johnson rules
XTREMEMIND FREEWARE
Programming stones-crystals with Chi-gens
Maybe this is the holly grail for fucking specific target
Quantum Love 2014 ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if one "charged" his pendulum with chi ?

I noticed that I got better answers when I cleared some chemtrails last week (used chembuster,orgone pyramids,pure intention and my pendulum (first counter-clockwse to clear and then clockwise infusing love.was in the state as my intention was to clear chemtrails)

I thought : Ahh I must give in order to take

Just thinking outloud
Sphinx

Sphinx And Clearings
Sungazing Guru's Visit
Some Extra Energy Couldn't Hurt
Vanquisher Extreme(VX)- Comments/Suggestions-It's on the Way

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmo168 wrote:
I have tried Raymons Protocal as a trend audio inside a pyramid in the past. Did not notice anything, so I abandon.

I think the main thing here is the intent, it has to be very much strong while dowsing. How can one dowse with strong clear intent without having to clench the body and hand as if by gesture this is the bodys way of giving strong intent. How can one have strong intent by using the mind alone, what would you do to transmute energies using the pure mind into strong clear intent?

No one will share their secrets, havn't found a discussion about the actual mode dowsers really go into when dowsing.

But my take is, it depends on how much purification exercises, meditation, yoga, breathing, knowledge - much to these methods strengthen the will one has to get to the enlightened stage to cause such effect within minutes like Raymon has.

Recently Ive been reading Be here now, by Baba Ram Dass. It is a true gem book for seekers of the path.

I have not been on the forum in months, and rarely do I have the time to post any more, but this question is in my area of expertise, and a fairly simple one for me to answer.

Although dowsing is about amplifying intent, one does not get there by tensing up and forcing concentration. It may sound counter-intuitive, but one needs to state the intent, then relax and let go, ideally by lowering their brainwave frequency. Many of the methods you list do just that, and I have developed to the point that I can instantaneously lower brainwave frequencies. However, it is really not that difficult to learn an easy method to do this. Sufficiently lowering the brainwave frequency to get good dowsing results is as simple as "looking up". It is why historically people look up when they pray, to make the prayer more likely to work. Try closing your eyes and breathe rhythmically like meditating, and focus on a point a foot over your head and hopefully you will "see" what I mean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: