XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Purple Positive Energy Plates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
seraulu1

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: ''Newbie'' Reply with quote

Really,ok i try it!!!!how to hypnotize people
kidkarma

Free Tybro.com Miricle Prayer Give Away From Mitchelle Gibso
Prana 2010 attunement (Tachyon)
Kundalini Reiki 2009/Kundalini Reiki Source 2009
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$10 a day in Residual income. I just signed up here too

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP. ANy new results?
kidkarma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just GOt the rectangle one that is the secound largest. ITs a little larger than a playing card. Makes my coffee taste better when i place the cup on it
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidkarma wrote:
I just GOt the rectangle one that is the secound largest. ITs a little larger than a playing card. Makes my coffee taste better when i place the cup on it

Put a tomato on it for 2 hours then eat the tomato... you should feel loads of energy afterwards.

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
kidkarma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PleiadianHealer wrote:
kidkarma wrote:

Put a tomato on it for 2 hours then eat the tomato... you should feel loads of energy afterwards.

PH

ok.
kidkarma

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PH, are you still using the plates? I try charging all of my drinking water on it and carry it in my pocket at all times.

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

chipervadesall

Intentional Resting
Youtube Healing Videos
Dreamweaver's Golden Body of Light Field
Unlimited Internet...Really?
Grounding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do too... I have a small circular disk which I try to carry in my pocket. I have another bigger rectangular plate which I use to place water on or my other chi pendants when I am not wearing them. I place a bottle of water on the purple plate for a few hours, then play the triple breath thrice and David sereda's Sun sounds once and then drink that ... Seems to give a burst of chi. Sometimes I also play Raymon Grace's Water and Space clearing DVDs - I dont really know though how effective those are.
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kidkarma wrote:
PH, are you still using the plates? I try charging all of my drinking water on it and carry it in my pocket at all times.

Clearing and charging drinking water is what I do all the time when I buy those small bottles of spring water from the store, I buy them by the case to save money. Then I keep them in the trunk of my car for when I need a drink when I go out. So I use my plates all the time. I have a large 12 inch bye 12 inch one too that I try to put all of my groceries on after I bring them home from the store, I leave as many as will fit on the plate for a short time, then put them away, just to clear whatever negative energies they pick up at the store or while being transported to the store. Sometimes the people that handle food are angry or upset and that energy can transfer to the food.

I used to carry the small 2 inch by 4 inch (I forget the exact size) in my pocket all the time too. There was a guy who used to come here with the nick "day" who loved doing this and would feel absolutely wonderful. I never felt super great with it, but it did give me more energy.

I also have been experimenting with small one inch plates, I have two and put them between the toes of each foot, after like 10 min. I can feel energy move up my legs, and after about 30 min. my whole body is buzzing with energy, after maybe 45 min, I can feel the energy in the top of my head. So these little one inch disks really pack a punch. I also feel super charged up when I use them this way, and my libido goes through the ceiling...lol!

The things you can do are endless with these plates, you have to experiment with them and try everything.

Many of my friends who are women, also have the small angel pendant purple plates, they make a great gift and I've used them myself. I think people should get into these plates and try things especially if you're sick.

Oh yeah... before I forget it, if you have any size plate, it dosn't matter big or small, try this.... lie down and put it over your third-eye and leave it there a while, this will really charge it up and you'll feel loads of energy in that area!! It could even help awaken the third-eye!

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipervadesall wrote:
I do too... I have a small circular disk which I try to carry in my pocket. I have another bigger rectangular plate which I use to place water on or my other chi pendants when I am not wearing them. I place a bottle of water on the purple plate for a few hours, then play the triple breath thrice and David sereda's Sun sounds once and then drink that ... Seems to give a burst of chi. Sometimes I also play Raymon Grace's Water and Space clearing DVDs - I dont really know though how effective those are.

Try putting an apple or a small tomato on the disk for like 2 hours then eat it, the energy you'll feel from that will be amazing. Also try to put the small disk between your toes then read a book or watch TV... after a while you'll feel unreal amounts of energy moving up your leg.

PH
Anthon

Tesla plates / Purple plates
Dale Power´s plant growth stone
2XL Super Chi pendant from navitatek
Tesla plates / purple plates for sale
Pulsar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PleiadianHealer wrote:
kidkarma wrote:

PH

I have many purple plates and I did a lot of experiments with them. Including PH´s tomato experiment. I charged the tomatoes for at least 3 hours on a big 12" Tesla plate. Besides, I do this with all fruits and vegetables that I eat. Usually I charge them for 3-5 hours. Sometimes much longer (2-3 days). I also do this with my water. I cannot say that it energizes me. It makes tab water taste a little better but it does not energize me.

Below is a picture of my plates. Maybe they are fake...

This is my "water energizer". It consists of a pyramid from Nick Edwards and also has a big purple plate under the water container.
It seems to improve my drinking water a litte. (my personal opinion.) I need to do some tests on sprouts to verify this. All in all I am NOT impressed with its performance. The pyramid is oriented to magnetic north.

PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthon,
I can't tell from the pics if you have the "original" or real plates. They look like they are the ones, but I can't be sure. I'm positive the plates they sell at www.purpleplates.com are the real ones.

Some people get better results than others with these plates, so things vary, don't be upset if you get subtle results from them. I like the set-up you have with the pyramid, purple plate, crystals and all that. I've seen those pyramids before at expo's, the ones with the little compass on the side, I think they are cool!

You might want to buy a small purple plate from purpleplates.com and try to compare it to the ones you have just to check to see if it outperforms your other plates. I don't know how else to check to see what you've got.

PH
SoonSlim

Manifesting a Roulette System

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Purple Healing Plates Reply with quote

For everyone, please use the Purple Plates for speedier healing....they DO work ! I had a very bad dry cracked heel and could hardly walk. Kept the Plate under it for two evenings and it immediately improved. Have a friend who just sustained a very bad burn on her hand... had grafts, etc. She is using the Plates and it has substantually reduced the pain and the doctor is amazed at how well she is healing. The real ones have the 'eip' logo.

I also have a set of different colored ones...(for the Chakras...from Switzerland)...they are pretty but do not have the healing energy force.

Please heed what PH has posted before ....they do energize whether you are aware of it or not. Plants/flowers/animals all thrive much better too.

You can also get the 'eip' Plates at: www(dot)CosmicQue(dot)com(slash)PurplePlates
PleiadianHealer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have a friend who just sustained a very bad burn on her hand... had grafts, etc. She is using the Plates and it has substantually reduced the pain and the doctor is amazed at how well she is healing.

That's a very good point about speeding up healing. If hospitals used purple plates in their post-operative wards the patients would get better so much faster...it would be like a new miracle cure. But I doubt the medical profession would ever use them, since they do not recognise energy medicine as valid....which is really crazy if you ask me.

I wanted to mention that anyone that has a purple plate to put it under your pillow when you go to sleep at night... you should notice a more restful sleep, I have a neice that swears she sleeps better with hers under her pillow.

I've read testimonials where women put the small one inch disks on breast lumps and after a week or so, the lump breaks up and vanishes. The uses of these plates are endless...I hope more people experiment with them.

PH
Anthon

Pulsar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Purple Healing Plates Reply with quote

SoonSlim wrote:

The real ones have the 'eip' logo.
I also have a set of different colored ones...(for the Chakras...from Switzerland)...they are pretty but do not have the healing energy force.

Please heed what PH has posted before ....they do energize whether you are aware of it or not. Plants/flowers/animals all thrive much better too.

You can also get the 'eip' Plates at: www(dot)CosmicQue(dot)com(slash)PurplePlates

Ok.

I got my plates from these sources:
http://teslaplatten.ch/
(he has a lot of good testimonials)
and
http://www.vitalation.de/shop/Teslaplatten-Purpurplatten

They say that their plates are the original ones and even warned me against fake plates. Their plates have no "eip" logo on them but that does not mean anything.
Overall I am not impressed with these plates and I usually carry 4 of them on my body all day long.

There is a slight improvement in my drinking water but nothing spectacular.
Maybe I consider buying some "eip" plates from the source you mentioned. Then I can compare them.

My personal opinion is that people exaggerate in their testimonials. In many cases placebo effects are at work. If you think that something will help you then your positive thoughts and expectations will do just that (self-healing mechanism).

Another point is that most of the resellers of purple plates do not make the effort to do some tests (sprout tests for example) to prove that their stuff actually does something. It is not a big effort to do such a test (look at my blog). They just want to sell them and make money. This is not the manner of a respectable person.

By the way: Ralph Bergstresser was the inventor of the plates and not Tesla himself like many of those resellers claim. They use big names in order to sell their products and to have some credibility.
Anthon

Pulsar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Purple Healing Plates Reply with quote

SoonSlim wrote:
The real ones have the 'eip' logo.

I took a look at this website (http://cosmicque.com/purpleplates/prod.htm) and I can only find the "eip" logo on the angel shaped plates. Not on the bigger plates.

There are different manufacturers of these plates and they are located in different countries. Some of the resellers in my country import their plates from the US.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: