XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Egyptian Healing Rods
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
tdrew

Zappers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone had any real healing benefits from using these rods?

cast spells

gegatso

Welz EPU 2200 HD Orgone Generator
Anyone ever try a non-specific trend?
Review: RadX-GTR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tdrew wrote:
Has anyone had any real healing benefits from using these rods?

I guess it depends on what you consider "healings". I haven't been using them for too long, but I got 2 sets at great prices and am LOVING them. As far as actual measurable benefits, my blood pressure has regulated, my circulation has improved drastically, I sleep much more soundly and have a ton of energy. Mental fog and lack of focus is gone. For me, I'd say that yes, I have had good healing benefits. I don't have any real health conditions, though.

I have a good friend who I have let use the rods a number of times and they have serious arthritis and it is giving them a lot of temporary relief - just about a day's worth, but they aren't using the rods daily like I am. I'm sure it would be better if they had regular use.

I would not trade these 2 sets of rods for anything. The lady I got them for still had some Quartz 3 and Crystal Consciousness sets, so I might get a third set. For under a hundred bucks when they normally sell for close to 300 is a steal. Authentic from Russia with certificates of authenticity and serial numbers. Send me a message if you want the lady's email. She was a distributor and is liquidating her inventory.
cbing55

PCHD questions
Audio input and chi-gens
Trend Targeting
Setting radionic rates
Royal Rife Machines

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took your advice and ordered the last quartz** rod set that Victoria had, should be here in a couple of days.
rlitt6

Make or Buy Heart Chakra-Copper-Zinc Pendant
Bio Charge Rods return by popular demand!
Home made Copper Zinc Bio Charge Body Healing Rods

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: I make Rods like rods of ra Reply with quote

I make a home made version of the rods that work really well. They are also a lot less expensive. People use them for meditation, but also on parts of the body for tension release and alignment.

You can find them on Etsy if you search for Rods of Ra
cambiopacifico

Fridge magnet fun
First attempts at Orgone accumulators/Orgonite
Feelings on certain antique jewelry
Reputation stars?
Qnet?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I make Rods like rods of ra Reply with quote

rlitt6 wrote:
I make a home made version of the rods that work really well. They are also a lot less expensive. People use them for meditation, but also on parts of the body for tension release and alignment.

Pics or a link?

Etsy shows no results... "We found 0 results for rods of ra"
rlitt6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: home made rods that work really well Reply with quote

Don't have enough posts to post a link

I list them as "Copper zinc bio charge rods like rods of ra" that willl produce a search result better.
My etsy user name is rlitt6, that can be searched, too Very Happy

You can also email me at rlitt6 at gmail dot com.

Last edited by rlitt6 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

cambiopacifico

Fridge magnet fun
First attempts at Orgone accumulators/Orgonite
Feelings on certain antique jewelry
Reputation stars?
Qnet?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You.

email coming soon. Very Happy
rlitt6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Healing tools like Egyptian Rods Reply with quote

Now that I'm in this realm of energy healing tools, I'm seeing a lot of them that go at the same principle....balancing the bio electric field.

I had a hip operation as a youngster, I nap with a set of the copper zinc rods under my feet and a set in my hands and I'm walking better than in years.

It's simple but amazing...what they don't teach us in school...".by the way amp up your bioelectric field and you'll balance out."
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: I make Rods like rods of ra Reply with quote

rlitt6 wrote:

So in other words you're selling knock offs or fakes, and make no bones about it. Wonderful. You know, there is a reason why the commercial rods cost serious cash. Besides the machine work, it is also the measurements used to create the rods. SONA/Order Of Rebirth tried to do the very same thing you are doing. They got very bad reviews here, and were basically laughed right off the board.

So as far as I can tell, you haven't posted enough to be trusted. Your initial post, which sound folksy and "gee look what I came up with" is, I believe, designed to appeal to forum members with little or no money or knowledge of genuine Rods of Ra.

You should definitely rethink what you are offering, but even as I post this, I am almost certain you won't. You'll defend your "product" and woe be to the buyer who thinks they're getting the real thing.
Results show Rightness or Wrongness.
Quoting others ≠ being right even if they are!
---------------------------------------------

rlitt6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what I hear you really saying is I should not say mine are like rods of ra. That's true, in that they are not machined from pure. I've been having some good experiences wanted to share the healing power of using copper/ zinc. I offer them cheaply and hope it will be used. I also say...if not from me...make your own! I call mine copper-zimc bio charge body healing rods and that's what I use them for.

I've been having some really good experiences . The best result I've had lately is with the zinc rod in the left and three or four coppers placed around a part of my body that is tense or not aligned. I had a hip operation when I was young and now using these I'm standing taller and more aligned than any time in my life. holding one in each hand is also a fantastic meditation.

I feel like you get a good result holding tubes that have copper with carbon and some kind of zinc that has magnets. I experimented with different sizes and came up with the one that worked best for me.

Mine are inexpensive home versions made to spread the word and have some good experiences. I am a public school teacher who chooses to have my partner be a stay at home with our kids. We are not in a position to afford the pure rods. Many others might not also.

I feel like if purity is not available.I'm finding that copper with carbon in one hand and some sort of zinc in the other really, really works, pure or not.

So,yes, I am new to this forum, but I say...try it and don't let yourself be kept from trying it by cost. If you can afford the pure ones, that's awesome, if not try mine or make some at home. It's been some of the best healing I've done for myself.

So in response, I will rethink what I call my product and will give respect to what you are saying and not say they are like Rods of Ra. I will call them home made copper zinc bio charge healing rods. For healing they work well. For meditation , they work, too. for those who can not obtain true rods of ra, I am happy to discuss how to make these home versions so you can yourself, too. That's actually why I put them on Etsy because Etsy is the place for home made stuff.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't say there were like Rods of Ra. You say they ARE Rods of Ra, which is a notable difference. In addition there no way to "know you" as your first post is more or less to sell something, which fair or not, breeds suspicion. You can claim anything, and it's a crap shoot as to whether or not you're telling the truth.

So it's hard to welcome you, because just from appearance, you seem like HELP FOUND or one of those ignoramuses that seem to think they've found some sort of virgin board that never heard of Chinese Knockoff phones before.

By way of introduction, and to get a feel for the board members and more to the point vice-versa, it would have been better to post about topics under discussion, or introduce topics that interest you (sans selling interest), so there is something to get a feel for what you are about. As it is, you seem like you are trying to make a quick buck with a cheap product. Friends and family whom of course have not logged on as members of the board and so cannot vouch for your homemade "Rods," are conspicuously absent, further positioning you as a get-rich-quick operator.

The fact that you've backpedaled in the face of my pointed comments (and I don't blame you, but still), means to me at least that you are aware of status of what you are selling, and choose to market it as the real thing, rather than something the coincidentally works according to the same principle. It remains to be seen if what you are selling actually works at all, since of course you are only going to provide instances where it works.

I'll not caution you further. You are as free to sell as anyone else, but people do read these posts, and the are posted outside of this website.
Results show Rightness or Wrongness.
Quoting others ≠ being right even if they are!

rlitt6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green tea.

It was rude of me to join, and just crash in and just wave something I'm selling around.

We just had our fourth child 8 weeks ago and I've been experimenting with my rods alot. I find I'm often sleep deprived and amped at the same time and forgetting to look before I leap.

I'm going to post a thread about using copper and zinc in whatever forms because I am curious about experiences people have had.

I saw from earlier posts you have some Egyptian Rods. Have you ever tried them on different parts of your body besides the hands?

I've been experimenting with having one zinc and three copper rods. I put one or two under my feet, one on my hip scar and one one the back of my skull where it meets the neck or under my armpits. I hold a zinc rod in the left hand. The result for me has been really awesome.I'm more aligned in the relationship between my feet and hips, I stand taller...my posture is better by far. I feel energized in general, more.

I keep usng them a few times a day, sometimes focusing on the neck and shoulders, sometimes on the hips and feet. I feel, over time, with continued usage, my body will continue to align itself more.

I'm not sure. but I get the feeling that homemade rods made from copper pipe and zinc galvanized tubing (with the carbonite core for the copper and magnets in the zinc) can produce a charge as strong as Egyptian Rods if made large enough. there is probably , though a difference in the quality of energy.

Masterclass Recording

rlitt6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Making copper and zinc rods Reply with quote

It dawned on me after putting up the last post to shift the conversation from selling to making at home. It would be interesting to hear results people get from home made copper zinc rods, in general.

To make: Go to the hardware store, buy blue type copper pie and some pipe cutters. I use 3/4", but 1 " is really good, too. Buy some copper end caps for the pipe as well. Go to the electrical section and buy 3/4" or 1" electrical conduit (thin wall called EMT) Depending on the length of pipe (some places let you buy one foot, some make you buy 10 feet) this will cost around $45.

Go to a pet store and find in the fish tank section activated charcoal, this will run you around $5-$10.

Acquire magnets. Not sure how to advise, there, I bought neodymium magnets online, we made some rods with household magnets from the hardware store and still had a good result.

Use the pipe cutters and cut one zinc rod and three or four copper rods at a length of 4 inches. Fill the copper tubes with charcoal and cap them. Put magnets in the zinc rod. I file the ends of the zinc rods smooth, but this is cosmetic.

Give them a try! Using these daily is changing my energy in such a positive way.You can hold a pair in the hands, zinc on left, copper on right for meditation, or you can hold the zinc in the left and put three or four coppers against your lower back and feet or neck and shoulders. I especially like the bottoms of my feet.
mesososo

Not Posted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: rods of ra, egyptian healing rods, blakoe ring, zinc copper Reply with quote

I've been researching these guys for about a year now, reading all the documents and raw power searching for zinc and copper Smile

The "rods" were actually marketed in the 70's by some Dr blakoe who made a zinc copper c*ck ring to cure impotence. (seriously haha) There are other versions of these penis rings being sold under different names all over the internet with various claims. They actually show on these websites that a voltage can be read between the zinc and copper of about +0.8Volts. The impotence and male enhancement websites boast that it's this potential which which when put on the base of the penis gives the amazing properties.

(blakoe ring, Ring of power ...)

What no one seems to be talking about is the fact that by holding onto these guys you are essentially turning yourself into a battery.
(from my chem text)
Zn(2+)(aq) + 2e- -> Zn(s) -0.763V
but since its going from solid zinc into solution it reads
Zn(s) -> 2e- + Zn(2+)(aq) +0.763

Cu(2+)(aq) + 2e- -> Cu(s) +0.337V
Cu(2+)(aq) + e- -> Cu+(aq) +0.159V
Cu+(aq) + e- -> Cu(s) +0.520V

A zinc copper battery is a spontaneous cell which will driver copper ions out of solution to be deposited on the copper electrode. Meanwhile Zinc Ions are coming off of the zinc electrode into solution. The zinc ends up being the anode because its half reaction is more positive than the coppers's reactions.

I get somewhere around 0.7V depending on how well my hands have "stickied" to my zinc ingot and copper pipe. (total cost 50$)

My hands turn blue when I use them. If I hold them while jogging or riding the exercise bike I seem to get less depositing on the actual electrode and sweat drips off them all blue. I'm guessing im copper loaded right now which would explain a lot of things health wise. If people are toxic in copper i suspect this forcefully pushes it out and helps your body by bringing more zinc into it. Zinc is responsible for hundreds of different enzymes which are used to remove toxins from our system. ie smoking herbs will drain your Zn levels. and when Zn is down you can't properly metabolize copper. Zn is also found in every dna molecule. So there is a lot of zinc in a 'load'

Anyways I don't think this is magical metaphysical bio energy field balancing (even tho that might happen because of fixing what was physically wrong). It is possible to hold onto other metals to achieve the same effects...ie if I held onto Copper/Magnesium I could pull copper out and put magnesium in because the magnesium half cell reaction(-2.356V) is more positive than the copper cell reaction(s)(0.337V)(theres probably all of them happening in varying amounts).

This is basically real chemical alchemy. be careful. If any of you who have used these things for long periods of time would care to tell me about it and answer some q's it would really help with my research.
mesososo

Not Posted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a quick note about what I say about the magnesium half cell reaction:
magnesium half cell reaction(-2.356V)....when it interacts with copper the sign ends up switching...just like the zinc cell.

Another thing I want to mention about these rods, i switch hands with the rods. I found that holding the copper in my right hand only leaves a bunch of excess copper in my hand everytime I do it....over the past month of 4+ hrs a day of holding onto these guys my tendons in my right hand started getting incredibly sore. So I've switched hands and the pain is going away slowly. I actually used to get the big tendon that runs under the foot cramping all the time and it felt the exact same way to me.

oh and rlitt6...you might want to use PURE zinc for all your friends and family (unless of course you're trying to slowly get rid of them)....using poorly coated galvanized steel is going to start brining iron/tin/impurities into your body when that minute zinc coating wears off....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: