XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommend me a good product for eliminating procrastination.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Recommendations

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
calvieflip

Law of attraction question
Is approach anxiety ALWAYS the result of poor self-esteem?
My body felt intensely hot during meditation
Got a date in a few days. Need your opinion.
High energy, chest area feels warm, 5 hours sleep

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Recommend me a good product for eliminating procrastination. Reply with quote

I want this bad habit out of my life. My dream is to be productive non-stop, to be a goal achieving machine. I want to be so motivated so i can make my dreams reality.

Would anyone recommend me a good product that has worked for you. I've tried countless products like silva method, sedona method, nlp, hypnosis, subliminals, affirmations, tony robbins, kundalini activator, and much more. I really need a product that will really change my life in this area.

Thank you so much.

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

Alastan

Twas a pleasure, I'm gone.
Another fascinating muscle study.
Making stuff 'Work'
Sigil Manifest Booster
A Powerful Insight?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the products you try will have the same result, if you haven't concluded already.

The solution to procrastination is being self aware all the time. There is nothing better.
calvieflip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you become self-aware all the time?
Vyse

The best subliminal mp3's out there
Project Vampire - The new home of Psychic Helps
Biology of Kundalini

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Revolutionist will help, also XM has a spell called Roaring Lion for procrastination, it will require that every morning you wake up, touch the sigil and tell your servitor what you want to get done in the day.
calvieflip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vyse, I really want to get cosmic master products, but I heard there's demonic influence in them. That's the last thing I need.

I tried Roaring Lion before, but it didn't work for me. Though I wasn't consistent in touching the sigil every morning and telling the servitor what I wanted.
Vyse

Biology of Kundalini

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvieflip wrote:
Vyse, I really want to get cosmic master products, but I heard there's demonic influence in them. That's the last thing I need.

I tried Roaring Lion before, but it didn't work for me. Though I wasn't consistent in touching the sigil every morning and telling the servitor what I wanted.

I've been listening to CM products for a few weeks now and i've had nothing but good happen.

Did the Roaring Lion spell work at all on days when you remembered to do the morning ritual?

calvieflip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I don't remember.

How long did it take to see results with CM>?
mctxp

Butterflies
Christopher Hills
Head Massager
Scenar Technology
Audio Spot Technology

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every thing depends on you mind state. If you are open to receive fully without any doubt, it will happen sooner. Otherwise you have to reach that level.
Vyse

Biology of Kundalini

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With CM i felt results after the first listen, no matter which one i listen to. The Revolutionist seemed to give me a kick up the ass and i've been planning goals i want to achieve, started making money when i was making nothing before.

Get Lucky mp3 has so far got me money, an 800+ laptop for free, and more.

Really though, like Alastan said, it's ultimately you who has to put an end to your procrastination. Read some books ('Think and Grow Rich', 'The Science of Getting Rich') to get yourself motivated, plan some goals that really mean something to you, then do something to move towards them every day. Get a blank book and write your goals out once per day to make sure you stay on track and keep your eyes on the prize.

If you want to try something else external, then i recommend The Revolutionist.
Alastan

Twas a pleasure, I'm gone.
Another fascinating muscle study.
Making stuff 'Work'
Sigil Manifest Booster
A Powerful Insight?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvieflip wrote:
How do you become self-aware all the time?

To answer the question, ask yourself, am I self aware all the time?
Consider the query. You will see that most of the time you are not self aware at all. Actions are committed without forethought, emotions and movements arise on their own without reflection or apparent positive purpose.

The first step in getting rid of these, particularly laziness/procrastination, is to first be ever observant of yourself. Watch yourself all the time, observe yourself and question why you do what you do.

Eventually, in regards to laziness, you'll find that you allow it to come about, and since you are watching, you will also have the choice to stop and do something, anything.

As Vyse pointed out, it comes down to your own effort. The above method of ever-watching yourself is simply the best way I know to reach your goal. It also has many other effects, but I won't spoil those for you if you choose to try it.

EDIT: You may wish to begin keeping a magickal journal. The benefits are enormous. Your practice will improve, you will have a log of past events, and you will be compelled to write, and act on it, every day. It can be a journal for magick, radionics, goalkeeping, spirtual, dreams, whatever, but keep one.
banti

Luck Leaders on Facebook
Zero Point Energy Healing Device
Hynosis cd where you input your own suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Dale Power Stop Procrastination ring. I have several DP products, my left hand was hurting yesterday and I put the stop pain ring on my 3rd finger and today, pain almost gone. I had been wearing on right hand. Very Happy
ChuckNorris

Crystal Quantum Radio amulets
Stopping violence through metaphysical means
Munchkin dowsing and clearing
Project Lottery
DW's/Psychic Proxy's Enhanced healing and chronic diseases

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vyse touched the issue here:

Self motivation.

Alastan is pointing the right direction. But withou motivation, you'll just end facing the right direction, but moving nowhere towards it.

To understand your motivations, first try to list your goals. Then keep asking why you want to achieve that. Do this until you finally find your true need. But do be careful here. Don't mistake need for want. You may want something you don't need. And you may need something you don't want.

Let me give an example.

If you want to win the lottery.
Why?
Because I want to be rich.
Why?
Because rich people worry less and enjoy more.
(Here you could stop, if you understand that what your need is to feel safe so you could enjoy life, but you can go on.)
Why
Because...

Do this until you find the need behind your goals.
That way, you'll find what drives you and you can set your goals in a better direction. One wich you'll need less effort to pursue. Remember that each time you achieve a goal, you set up new goals. Starting with small goals will motivate you, giving you the feeling that your life is going somewhere, making you want and feel confident to pursue bigger goals.

In the example before, you will end up setting your goals in a way to satisfy your needs, wich was security. Thinking this way, you might end discovering that your goals were actually what you wanted, not what you needed. If you have a need to feel safe, you could feel safe by doing several other things different than winning the lottery.
You could feel safe by interacting more with your neighbours, by moving to another house, by living with a roommate, etc.
By discovering your needs, you open the fan of ways to satisfy it and you can identify the least resistance path to it, instead of putting all your coins in one way wich may or may not be the hardest.
calvieflip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mctxp, Vyse Alastan, Banti, and Chuck Norris.

mctxp, what do you mean by "If you are open to receive fully without any doubt, it will happen sooner."

Vyse, thanks for the tips man. I'm still iffy about CM because of the demonic influence. I want to operate on a higher vibration from my higher self.

Chuck Norris, although goal-setting doesn't work for me, i'll do your suggestion

Alastan, I've been doing this today and this seems to be working. I'm procrastinating much less. Thanks man. I hope this works in the long term because all the stuff that I've tried so far didn't last. Would you recommend meditation to improve self-awareness??
laptop123

The Bliss Technique (meditation to experience ecstacy)
Stunning solfeggio music videos and mp3s
NLP mp3s for lucid erotic dream and awake experiences
Remote healing experiment
Psychic download/channel how to play a song on a instrument?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my answer might be very different to others, but have you thought about the root cause of procrastination?

Each time you procrastinate, perhaps consider why you are doing it. Is it because you don't have the energy?

If energy levels are the cause, and they often are as far as i know, perhaps cleaning up your food intake, and getting in some excersise (even just 20 minute walks) should start making a difference.

Basically, the better your health, the more energy you should have. Toxins will always drag your energy down. How is your health by the way?
chipervadesall

Intentional Resting
Youtube Healing Videos
Dreamweaver's Golden Body of Light Field
Unlimited Internet...Really?
Grounding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EFT ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Recommendations All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: