XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Too much chi charged water makes you ill?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
laptop123

The Bliss Technique (meditation to experience ecstacy)
Stunning solfeggio music videos and mp3s
NLP mp3s for lucid erotic dream and awake experiences
Remote healing experiment
Psychic download/channel how to play a song on a instrument?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Too much chi charged water makes you ill? Reply with quote

Hi

I would like to know if anyone has had bad health experiences after charging their water too much?

I am not referring to using basic food charging plates, i am talking about radionics devices.

I had my Ultra Rad (twin core) powering my water bottle for some time now (without electricity), and i have been having terrible health problems since then (i stopped charging my water with it now).

Has anyone else had problems with too much charge on their water? I seem to feel better when I start drinking non charged or basic plate charged water.... (still a bit early to judge fully).

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

chipervadesall

Intentional Resting
Youtube Healing Videos
Dreamweaver's Golden Body of Light Field
Unlimited Internet...Really?
Grounding

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know if this device really charges water with 'chi' or something else? I know most people use chi to mean Universal Energy or something but in TCM, chi is something very specific in the Jing, Chi, Shen triad.

I doubt too much chi in itself is an issue, if there is any, it could be of grounding or of not storing the excess energy in the lower dantien. Sometimes though the 'kind' of energy used to charge can disagree with one's system. You could try muscle testing, dowsing or oracle etc to see if despite grounding and trying to sink energy into the lower dantien, you still notice some kinda issue. Generally when the posture, breath and state (of relaxation) are conducive, energy should automatically sink to the lower dantien...
Ford

NASA bombing the moon
Mind controlled gaming
Star Trek XI
New toy for training "the Force!"
sungazing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never personally had issues with chi charged water from radionics or plates but my my suggest is that if you think you're having health problems then stop.
laptop123

The Bliss Technique (meditation to experience ecstacy)
Stunning solfeggio music videos and mp3s
NLP mp3s for lucid erotic dream and awake experiences
Remote healing experiment
Psychic download/channel how to play a song on a instrument?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems 3 different doctors believe my problems have been what they call 'panic attacks' - yet i do not panic during the 'attack'. My heart would just start racing high speed by itself with high blood pressure and so on... feels like energy overload in a chakra in my chest area... i will start a new thread about this - http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=75967
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need a dowser to test you, maybe you do not have much compatability with your rad device energy-wise. I would have
that checked out, you never know, it could be harmful to you.

PH
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: