XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Melchizedek i need those free MP3's
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Buy | Sell | Trade | Auction

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
shefe

I Doser
Life Of God CD'S
Tithe
Lost Melchizedek's MP3 files
Circumcision as a covenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Please Melchizedek i need those free MP3's Reply with quote

Hello,

I love your mp3 much much more powerful than those ones i got off ebay.. I was wondering if you still have them because i tried to download a couple of them and it was no longer available to download..

Remote Influence Masterclass

shefe

I Doser
Life Of God CD'S
Tithe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talking about the tomatis-effect cd, psychic ability..
TomSKinney

Ascension Seat Spell by Dreamweaver
Could Dale Power use Rudraksha bead malas to grow fields?
What happened to EP3?
WMA 7.83 Hz entrainment - headphones optional - coffee maker
Pig placenta health drink, from Japan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I just saw this thread and downloaded it. It is playing now. Could you please tell me a bit about how it works?

edit: let's say I burn a CD with 93 copies of the file and play it all day when I'm at work. Am I just listening to subliminals telling me to use psychic abilities? (the repeat 1 function on my CD player just plays 1 file and turns off).
shefe

I Doser
Life Of God CD'S
Tithe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thanks i will listen to it, no problem..
TomSKinney

What happened to EP3?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the details about how the file works. I feel much better about playing it all day now at work. I really did put 93 copies of it on a CD so I can hit play and just let it go. Like I said, the "repeat 1" function doesn't work.

Melchizedek, how did you create this MP3 file? I have several things from books which I would like to do the same kind of thing with.
johnrice

Elderpryl and Stablon
Be wary who you hire at vworker.com
Feel Happy with Smiley!
He made $1707 with a JU99?!
Wealth and Swishing the Frame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel,

With the professional recordings you are making, why don't you start a nice self-help company? People like myself love your work.
Boston, MA 02163
http://search.harvard.edu:8765/
jonngo

Not Posted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melchizedek wrote:
If I can ever get myself to sit for a couple of weeks to make something, more in depth, I would. I'd like to come up with longer, more involved tracks, but I get bored too easily. I can't sit and concentrate, my mind wanders too frequently, as far as listening to hypnotic recordings, or making them.

I just made a very, short 3.00 minute, silent recording on the idea of "The Secret". I was google searching, looking for something to do, on this Saturday night, stumbled across that DVD of it, and began to contemplate the idea of acquiring, "The Secret". Not the DVD, but the actual "Secret" itself. That mindstate where everything you do, is successful, even if you try to sabotage your success, it refuses to go away.

The Secret
http://www.box.net/public/skoq10nq9o

Tom, just record whatever it is, youdon't want to have to read. Pharaphrase the important parts of the book your reading, then record them, and either mask the spoken words or just listen to it audibly

This mp3 sounds like a winner, i will try and it post results, for about 2 months now i've been listening to your mp3's everynight. The effects are quite mixed, it must be because i am thinking about it too much.

What happened to EP3?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melchizedek wrote:
Tom, just record whatever it is, youdon't want to have to read. Pharaphrase the important parts of the book your reading, then record them, and either mask the spoken words or just listen to it audibly

So far I have not had much luck looking up how to convert my recordings to use the Tomatis effect and to make my recordings nearly silent the way you have converted yours. I have some audio editing software, if you could please tell me what the effect is in general terms so I can convert my recordings?
TomSKinney

What happened to EP3?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please suggest a specific type of software that I could use to modify my recordings, or some search keywords to take to places like www.download.com (I'm concerned about what kind of results I'd get from Google with just "wet dry MP3").
shefe

I Doser
Life Of God CD'S
Tithe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel,

Update on your psychic mp3.. it kinda only work when i am listening to this hypnosis cd that i have called intuition attunement together.. i can predict who is calling me on the phone without looking at my caller id.. I Can think of someone and they call me in less than 2 mins .. i had a dream about my boss was upset at me but i thought she was upset at me about the project update but found out she is upset about my payrate... i mean your cd is powerful.. i think i need to listen to it alone for 2 weeks without my other cd.. and lastly for the past 3 days i can guest the Lottery WIN4 NUMBERS but i only miss them by one number.. example i thought it will come out as 1976 but they choose 0976.. again i thought they will choose 1814 and they choose 3814.. i think i need to blast this mp3 thru a radionic box.. i just ordered for a LIFEOFGODS REMOTE INFLUENCER.
TomSKinney

What happened to EP3?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melchizedek wrote:
You need recording software, that has a "Dry" and a "Wet" knob. You turn the wet knob to the middle, and you turn the dry knob down to half-way, then you send the signal through a filter, to get rid of hiss and noise.

If you don't have this type of technology, you'll need to either find some type of software to add to your present set-up. Or you'll have to do a search for software that includes this technology.

Finally I found wet and dry settings in my Cool Edit 2000, but they both run from 0 to 100%. Do you mean that I set them both for 50%?
ChuckNorris

Crystal Quantum Radio amulets
Stopping violence through metaphysical means
Munchkin dowsing and clearing
Project Lottery
DW's/Psychic Proxy's Enhanced healing and chronic diseases

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shefe wrote:
Mel,

Update on your psychic mp3.. it kinda only work when i am listening to this hypnosis cd that i have called intuition attunement together.. i can predict who is calling me on the phone without looking at my caller id.. I Can think of someone and they call me in less than 2 mins .. i had a dream about my boss was upset at me but i thought she was upset at me about the project update but found out she is upset about my payrate... i mean your cd is powerful.. i think i need to listen to it alone for 2 weeks without my other cd.. and lastly for the past 3 days i can guest the Lottery WIN4 NUMBERS but i only miss them by one number.. example i thought it will come out as 1976 but they choose 0976.. again i thought they will choose 1814 and they choose 3814.. i think i need to blast this mp3 thru a radionic box.. i just ordered for a LIFEOFGODS REMOTE INFLUENCER.

Outstanding Shefe
What is this intuition attunement you mentioned? Could you elaborate a little more about how you been using Mel's track?

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

shefe

I Doser
Life Of God CD'S
Tithe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChuckNorris,

I bought the CD labeled Intuition attunement and brain hemisphere from a guy on ebay.. You need to know that listening to MEL'S CD you must have the brain storage..

I just won $200 last night from NY WIN4 by playing $1 and 2 nights ago the number i played showed up in the morning if it had happen when i played it --i would have won $2500.00.. This is my setup so far and i can tell you that it works because since JAN 31ST 2006 , I have been looking for a full time job and not until i started doing radionics and i landed a full time job just this past friday..

I have a computer running all my hypnosis CD'S and this include MELS PRODUCT.and i got a speakers facing the Minimax becos of the antennna.. I have the following

1 Minimax
2 JU99
1 Life of Gods JU99
1 CM
1 Astrology 9 X 12 Board with my picture on top of the 2nd house

Now i have a chibliss system coming also so i am waiting for that too..
chi_chi_rodriguez

ebay dropping some metaphysical categories
enfolded metals
Kudos to Dale Power and Sphinx
review of abundance clearing from Anna Conlan
Grand Synchronicities- an equivalent?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i can tell you that it works because since JAN 31ST 2006 , I have been looking for a full time job and not until i started doing radionics and i landed a full time job just this past friday

Well done Very Happy
shefe

I Doser
Life Of God CD'S
Tithe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just won $290 last night from NY WIN3 playing $1 again.. MELCHI--you need to continue this hypnosis MP3 becos it works...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Buy | Sell | Trade | Auction All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: