XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tattoos and Piercings Damage the Etheric Body
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
pristinechi

Braco - amazing gazing power
Yoga Kirtan,Mantra chants for peace
Chakr as and Radionic
God Caster Schumann Psioncs Generator
Intention Imprint Unit (UED) - any review please

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Tattoos & Piercings Damage the Etheric Body Reply with quote

Janie wrote:
It is good to read that members of this Forum are also acknowledging that positive intentions too, can also be the result of tattooing.

My tattoos are Buddhist in origin. The great Master and former Monk
Arjan Noo, located in Thailand, who also did very similar tattoos on Angelina Jolie, did my tattoos of the 9 Great Buddha Blessings and
the Great Tiger's Tattoo. These tattoos are Sak Yant which means
using Pali Sanskrit texts in ancient Khmer lettering, which are methods employed by Thai Buddhist Monks - Believed to have the power of protection and carry Blessings.

Interesting read about tattoo.
Awhile ago I have read an article about the tattoo on Angelina Jolie. The one on her back shoulder is said to protect her family and bring her good fortune. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=457034

I met Patrick Flanagen, he told me he has a Yantra Tattoo on his right arm. The Yantra, according to him carries secret of the world. he didnt elaborate further.

cast spells

elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Secret of the world? Let me guess. It looked suspiciously like a Genesa crystal.

Right?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Rayzorblades

My Big List of Biofeedback
Colloquial Use Poll
Boosting Reading Speed and Comprehension
Training as a Prequalifier
Another One of My Study Methods

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamweaver wrote:
Anybody willing to try an experiment?
How about creating your own tattoo by using radionics and willing an increase in melanin in a specific pattern and area of your skin?

I've always wanted to try this using hypnosis. Anybody done it? I remember watching a hypnotist once make freckles appear and disappear rapidly anywhere on his body.

It might be a cool way to get a melanoma-risk-free suntan without having to use poisonous tan-in-a-can.

Metaphysical books
Metaphysical movies
The Scada Research devices
[Hemi-Sync] The Gateway Experience from the Monroe Institute
[Help] Thief dowsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's tattoo moonshadow's chi pics on our back and torso. POWER! Laughing

But hmm, I wonder, what about earrings? Tons of women have those.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
THE THREAT OF RADIATION IS REAL
Does Energy "Matter?"
Energy Structures of the Body

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatoos and piercings are not naturally occuring no matter what kind of spin people like Raymond Grace and Patrick Flannagan put on it. The very fact the people like Janie seek another [supposedly "higher"] opinion means they know the truth already. The body does not care about "intent." Damage is damage based on what is done, not why.

Certainly you can override the body's desire to maintain integrity, and many of you have, but do not fool yourself into thinking that doing so constitutes some sort of therapy. Your body will live with the trauma, and you will continue to live with your self-inflicted damage. Keep in mind that the signal that something is not right in your body are often rashes, blemishes and so on. Your body visually telling you something is wrong.

By deliberately damaging your body, you are likewise telling the world that something is wrong with you.
Results show Rightness or Wrongness.
Quoting others ≠ being right even if they are!
---------------------------------------------

Chris_com28

Pretty awesome
Sacred Geometry is Demonic!
Cho Ku Rei
Robert Rowen on Hydrogen Peroxide
Cheap Meditation mp3s

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There sure is something wrong with this man.

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

Dreamweaver

Book of Intention and Desire
TheDreamWorks.org
The Dragon Golem
The Energetic Addendum Est, book 1.
Anybody interested in a new business?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think he said he detests Raymon Grace,

Okay granted your tattoos were created differently,
The point is, the body remembers pain, Just as the amputee still 'feels'
the lost limb even tho it isnt there, severe and sustained pained is encoded into your body as you experience it.
You are a book of blood, a literal condensation of all your experiences.
Scars fade after a long time, but tattoos are almost permanent, it is seen by your body as a reminder of the damage done
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
Does Energy "Matter?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janie wrote:
If that is the truth then Raymon Grace or disciples of Grace or
certain Energy healers can clear these negative imprints in
the luminous energy field.

Your issues are numerous or else you would not have needed to deface your body with tattoos to begin with. You would not have needed to cleave Raymon Grace or be in thrall to his so-called teachings.

Sphinx has not done any healing on me. I did ask for a reading, which he graciously performed.

Do I need healing? Yes. I'd go so far as to state that anyone whom lives in a post-industrial nation (or a third world country) is in need of constant healing. My point is that you don't need to add to the healing your body needs to do by deliberately adding more injury to it.

Except of course Janie you do. You feel the need to express your psychological conflicts by adding disgusting ritual defacement to your body, and calling it "therapeutic" and "spiritual."

See? You aren't the only one whom can cast aspersions of dubious character. On the other hand, if you were truly on a spiritual path, you would need neither the tattoos nor Raymon Grace...

Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
Does Energy "Matter?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janie wrote:
GreenTea your showing your Fangs.

Was it an especially bad day for you?

Your response is not you at your best. You have let us down.

Feel Better and Many Blessings!!

Your false piety is annoying. I have simply called you out and made note of your tendency to insinuate character flaws whenever someone doesn't agree with your world view. It has nothing to do with "bad days." In point of fact, my fangs and claws are always on display; Nature, Red in Tooth & Claw.

nlpmindovermatter

Secret material - Must see for all
Ayurveda ascetic practices for men and women
Loose weight and feel energized with a proper eating shedule
How to feel energized all day with a proper wake-up regime.
A great method for succeeding with women.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenTea i think you yourself have a little bit of a tendency to "insinuate character flaws whenever someone doesn't agree with your world view."

One of the main virtues of this path to spirituality, that you and all the other participants on this forum (and anyone else on the journey of life) have embarked on, is to never criticize or abuse someone elses path. It is said so specifically in the Vedas. One must wish happiness and prosperity to anyone and everyone no matter what road they choose to take or path they choose to explore. One must offer their guidance and suggestions (when they ask for it) but never force or blame. It is said that if one criticized another in any way (especially on what they choose to do with their life), one will loose their enthusiasm for the spiritual. Some of you might even see this in daily life, if you go to a holy place and criticize it for whatever reason, all your enthusiasm might vanish for some time.

We all have a different path that will eventually lead to the same place.
Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
Does Energy "Matter?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlpmindovermatter wrote:
GreenTea i think you yourself have a little bit of a tendency to "insinuate character flaws whenever someone doesn't agree with your world view."

One of the main virtues of this path to spirituality, that you and all the other participants on this forum (and anyone else on the journey of life) have embarked on, is to never criticize or abuse someone elses path. It is said so specifically in the Vedas. One must wish happiness and prosperity to anyone and everyone no matter what road they choose to take or path they choose to explore. One must offer their guidance and suggestions (when they ask for it) but never force or blame. It is said that if one criticized another in any way (especially on what they choose to do with their life), one will loose their enthusiasm for the spiritual. Some of you might even see this in daily life, if you go to a holy place and criticize it for whatever reason, all your enthusiasm might vanish for some time.

We all have a different path that will eventually lead to the same place.

I see. Tell me how "spiritual" you find the following:

Janie wrote:
My tattoos were done by the Highest level tattoo Master in Thailand--Arjan Noo, once an Archan Forest Monk. He prays over the tattoos the entire time he works on them. Arjan Noo no longer does the work, his disciples do it now. He worked on me as a special favor.
Too bad you missed out GreenTea.

Her attitude is both condescending and supercilious. I am supposed to be impressed and feel impoverished. I am neither. I pity Janie that she needed to embrace and immerse herself in what amounts to an alien culture and barely understood mysticism in order to get in touch with herself.

Somehow that equates to some sort of spiritual state and those that do not go through the same roundabout and unnecessary process are somehow lesser. You have overlooked or glossed over that I never mentioned anything specific about being "on a spiritual path." While we are all on one, de-facto as it were, I am not on a spiritual quest. I don't feel deprived that some forest-dwelling monk hasn't desecrated my body with questionable function "art." Whatever the spin, tattoos are harmful; the body treats tattoos, piercings, ritual scaring, and so on as "trauma."

You may think of it anyway you wish, convince yourself of damn near anything. Your body knows the truth. That is why I started this thread in the first place, and that is why people like Janie are upset. The lies people like her tell themselves are overridden by the truth your body tells you.

nlpmindovermatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know a lot on this topic GreenTea and i thank you for bringing this topic to life. And wouldnt you agree that many people do a lot of crazy things? People all over the place do things which make us shake our heads but that is what they chose and that is what makes them happy. Many might go the wrong way or choose a path leading to a bad place, but that is their life, their destiny, and their choice to go there.

People have their own understanding of happiness and their own values and beliefs. No matter what they do, it is important to understand that they will always belive their own way (unless they are wise enough to be open and willing to listen - very hard to come by these days) and unless they specifically ask you for help it is most wise to wish them luck and happiness because the world has something different for each of us in store!

It doesnt matter what i think or dont think, her understanding of what is, is much different than myne, and what she chose is right in her eyes. You get my point GT Wink ?

Mr. GreenTea

Input Line
Dreamweaver's EAPE
Does Energy "Matter?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlpmindovermatter wrote:
You know a lot on this topic GreenTea and i thank you for bringing this topic to life. And wouldnt you agree that many people do a lot of crazy things? People all over the place do things which make us shake our heads but that is what they chose and that is what makes them happy. Many might go the wrong way or choose a path leading to a bad place, but that is their life, their destiny, and their choice to go there.

People have their own understanding of happiness and their own values and beliefs. No matter what they do, it is important to understand that they will always belive their own way (unless they are wise enough to be open and willing to listen - very hard to come by these days) and unless they specifically ask you for help it is most wise to wish them luck and happiness because the world has something different for each of us in store!

It doesnt matter what i think or dont think, her understanding of what is, is much different than myne, and what she chose is right in her eyes. You get my point GT Wink ?

Just as long as you understand that pointing the finger at others is the same as pointing it at yourself.

nlpmindovermatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it! Very Happy
triciatos45

Not Posted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that information. Anyway, the tattoos and piercings are experienced as trauma to the energy body and cause holes to open in the auric field. Over time, psychic gunk, negative goop and stuff, accumulates within the holes and throws the person off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Healing powers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: