XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spell based radionics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Xtrememind Psionics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Vortex

Spell based radionics
Build your own Shiva ...
Your own devices ...
Mobius coils
Atlantean technology?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Spell based radionics Reply with quote

As some might know, I've been delving deeper and deeper into a fusion of magick (spell craft) and radionics. I'm probably not the only one.
I've been working on the following procedure. No I cannot prove anything regarding results, some of you might have already come to similar workings. I'm certainly not the greatest regarding manifestation, yet I feel compelled to share this with the community.

I could make a many page theoretical essay about this, regarding the relation between radionics, spell craft, and meta-magickal systems. This will be more hands on though. Use it for whatever it's worth.

In short it compromises of following parts:

1. Get the appropriate spell(s). I have found out there is power in words, properly formulated, no matter how mundane they may seem. My starting point is a purely vocal spell. No other attributes (candles, incense, etc. ) needed. I don't mean to plug, but creepy hollows offers such spells. Of course, there are tons out there for free, some more powerfull than others.

2. Sigilize the spell; this will be your trend. I could write an entire article about this alone. In fact I've been researching a private magick system regarding this this for a year now I think, but this will come to frutation in time. For now, use any popular system, like Kamea magick squares, Golden dawn petals, or maybe the link posted some time ago (http://sigilbuilder.hit.bg/sigilbuilderen.html), it will suffice.
For those more advanced, use a transmutation device to copy the needed energies to the sigil (You'll know what I mean).

3. This is appropriate only for audio based radionics (but highly recommended). Record the recitation of the spell. The more energy, intent and being you can put into it, the better. PERSONALIZE. Meditate before, do some kind of personal ritual. Memorize the spell beforehand. Put everything you've got into it.

4. (Optionally), use image2sound from http://www.voicesync.org/, using an image from the created sigil. Mix with the recording of the spell (for example using audacity).
You can mix this further with any other audio related material (binaurals, certain frequenties, get crazy with tibetan singing bowls, etc.)

5. For rads with also frequency input: make a numerological extract of the spell and use this as an input. Acknowledge that these two correlate before starting the trend. Research the outcome, ponder about this, dowse, etc, adjust if necessary.

6. Preparation. Print the sigilzed spell and place accordingly, use it as a trend. Place the target, as a bonus you could sigilze this too. With sigilazation, you'll be able to add further modifications, influences. etc. Up to your preference.

7. Execution. The most important part maybe. Make it a ritual, using the most common tools. Meditate beforehand, get into the mood, get into at least alpha state. Use appropriately scented and colored candles, incense, figure out the right time of the day, hour, week, month. Colors, herbs, whatever floats your boat. Visualize, although this inst strictly necessary if you are not a visually inclined person (some are more into sounds, smells, etc., use whatever is your strength). A clue: ritual magick is (mostly) about personal correlation. Really, it is all about to get you into the right mood and let the work channel through your subconscious.

I realize this might seem like a ready made, step by step program, but its not quite. For the novice it will require some research on various areas, most likely in sigilization, numerology, etc. This is done on purpose, because we all have our path to walk, also known as the the great work. And because I'm lazy Very Happy. Obviously, the entire thing I described above is a ritual, and well, a process itself.

Good luck,
Vortex

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

sigilbuilder

bronchitis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Spell based radionics Reply with quote

The constructor will not work. I curse the day when I made it.
Guest1

Dropbox
cybershaman 8 on windows 7
Review of Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power
Higher Balance Institute
androtics direct

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this is great, can't believe I missed this.
mark25

Using it all
Energize a sigil with radionics software
Magnetron inside magnetron ?
Cybershaman VIII download
Affirmation Mix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: Spell based radionics Reply with quote

sigilbuilder wrote:

what happened ?
sigilbuilder

bronchitis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Spell based radionics Reply with quote

mark25 wrote:
sigilbuilder wrote:

what happened ?

Nothing. Smile This is the problem.
The constructor is pointless for me.
Wink
Richard McBeef

Basic Radionic Transmittal- Pendants
Happy Halloween Everyone
Conversational Hypnosis?
So, new Alternate Realities or other new batches from Dale?
Score one for Cybershaman, and the Archangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love spell based radionics.

I use a large witness plate, and set up traditional witchcraft style spell on them, lock in whatever radionics gear I want to use, do the spell according to the instructions on the witness plate, and then lock in a trend rate to charge, or broadcast my spell's energies to the target.

Uncle Chuckie's Psionic Magick book has tons of ideas for this type of stuff.

Great post Vortex. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Xtrememind Psionics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: