XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Explore the world within through Meditation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Religion & Politics

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
hw2009

Patience is the key to Success
Explore the world within through Meditation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Explore the world within through Meditation Reply with quote

In our lives we give importance to exploring the world outside us by visiting new places, making new friends, trying new activities such as bungee jumping, sky diving and so on. All such activities are very interesting and involve a lot of thrills and excitement. But at the same time it is also important for us to explore our inner world. What lies within ourselves who is worth exploring? There is a big world out their deep inside you which is none other than world of spirituality. The key to this world is meditation which connects you to your soul.

Meditation is all about concentrating on the current activity and stopping your mind from thinking about the past as well as the future. Thus you are taught meditation by making you concentrate on your breath and ignoring the thoughts that arise in your mind time and again. Once you manage to learn this technique of meditation you can explore the world inside you. There are other techniques of meditation such as active meditation of Osho which are comparatively easy to learn. So start doing meditation today.

Manifestation Masterclass and Wealth Masterclass MP4 Recording Now Available

Masterclass Recording

nlpmindovermatter

Secret material - Must see for all
Ayurveda ascetic practices for men and women
Loose weight and feel energized with a proper eating shedule
How to feel energized all day with a proper wake-up regime.
A great method for succeeding with women.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you hw2009 100%! Too many people forget to notice what is going on inside and place a lot of attention on what is going on outside. We may hear the phrase "chage yourself and the world around you will change." Although its not meant to be literal, as one learns to look deep inside themselves and begins to be equanimous with everything around them, learns the art of non-reaction, they will find all life miseries, i mean all of them will fade away. Meditation is an amazing tool used for thousands of years and helped thousands of people around the world, for some even reach enlightenment.

Anyone like to share their experiences with meditation, or deep inner realizations?
Guest1

Dropbox
cybershaman 8 on windows 7
Review of Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power
Higher Balance Institute
androtics direct

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay don't laugh but I think i had some pretty eye opening experiences as a newbie to meditation. One time, I was really deep in my meditations and I began to see so many things as illusions. I saw my desires, my fantasies, entertainment, and lust as an illusion. I saw it as like false sense of god and unity? I'm not so sure right now but I was pretty certain then of this realization. I experienced all of this as a felt sense and actually realized I was a spiritual being in a physical world. So this was like a window for me to search for deeper realizations.

I encourage others to share too because for me personally, it'll motivate me a lot to explore my own consciousness. What about you nlpmindovermatter?
Ford

NASA bombing the moon
Mind controlled gaming
Star Trek XI
New toy for training "the Force!"
sungazing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not laughing at all here Guest 1...meditation let me see through my own illusions too and what I used to think was important...is now no longer as important...also...I used to think that spiritual beliefs were pure BS...now though, some of the experiences I've had in meditation let me see that my previous doubts were based on my lack of experience. If the old me saw me now he'd probably think I was a bit bonkers, but seriously...I'm way better off as who I am now then back then and it'd be no exaggeration to say that meditation changed my life.
CIERAIN

Only the Paranoid Survive
Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Mastering Cosmic Activation
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meditation is the easiest and best of all techniques used for success.Once a person starts using Meditation he/she just cant stop using it.There is a sort of addiction.I love Meditation and it is said it is the Most important factor of success because it delves deep into your unconscious.
nlpmindovermatter

Secret material - Must see for all
Ayurveda ascetic practices for men and women
Loose weight and feel energized with a proper eating shedule
How to feel energized all day with a proper wake-up regime.
A great method for succeeding with women.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks for sharing great stuff Ford and Guest1! Everyone who has had some serious meditation experience goes through their own deep hidden cravings and aversions, all the garbage floats to the top to get dissolved, manifests as different things. For you Guest1 you had a rare realization which many dont see early on, and you Ford came in contact with meditation and it changed your life, just like my experience.

During my 10 day silent meditation retreat (i would highly, highly, recommend this for anyone on their journey of self discovery) where we meditated for 8 hours a day i saw some very weird things come up. I would have thoughts of horror, almost like a saw movie in my mind which was very scary for me (i guess those movies do leave a print on our minds!) and a couple of people i talked to had similar experiences. Then i would have strong sexual desires and thoughs, which would all fade away after some time. Also, my moods changed frequently. One day i would be fine, the next depressed, then elated, then angry. And i found a pattern, all the thoughts and moods would pass away after some time meaning my internal garden was being weeded. Meditation (only which involves awareness of ones' own body and sensations), as said by many buddhas, is the quickest way to eradicate our deep negativities.

Totaly agree with you CIERAIN, what is your experience with meditation?

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

What can pump up your Charisma, Explode your Endurance, And Get you Free parking? Click here

CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of the childhood trauma was dissolved.I didnt see any vision like the rest but I did get much more understanding towards who I am.

You really have alot of time on your hands nlpmindovermatter?I mean 8 hours of meditation?The most I did was probably a two hours.
Seeker

The Secret
How Do You Make A Lesbian Laugh?
Y Women Are Better Than Men
How to Bow Efficiently
Help two adorable animals!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIERAIN wrote:
Alot of the childhood trauma was dissolved.

CIERAIN, were your mother and father also very strict?

I Change My Dream Into An Ideal,
Someday I'll Show You..
..A Brilliant World.

The Seeker Knows The Way
Gazing Always
At The Inner Horizon
Holding To The Path
Until The Goal Is Reached.
CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen you in a while Seeker. Very Happy

Most Chinese parents are extremely strict.I am just glad they didn't abused me like a few other parents..
Equilibrium

Lomi Lomi
Sun Ancon Chi Machine
Colostrum
Tachyon Dichroic Activators
Kava

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done 8 hours or more of meditation but only on retreats where you literally have nothing else to do.
CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't 8 hours over doing it?
Ford

NASA bombing the moon
Mind controlled gaming
Star Trek XI
sungazing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing Diablo 2 until 6 in the morning was overdoing it. Very Happy I don't do 8 hours but sometimes I do 2 hours and its one of the most valuable times of my day.

Masterclass Recording

CIERAIN

Law of Exception
Mechanics of Life
Aromatherapy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never liked the Blizzard RPG games, I always had a thing for Bioware's Neverwinter Nights.I played the first version but never played the sequel.Think its worth playing?
Ford

NASA bombing the moon
Mind controlled gaming
Star Trek XI
sungazing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neverwinter nights 2 was pretty cool, but I was always more into hack and slash so Diablo is my baby. Diablo 3 looks to be awesome.
Guest1

Dropbox
cybershaman 8 on windows 7
Review of Jack Greenwood's The Ultimate Power
Higher Balance Institute
androtics direct

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definitely getting diablo 3, the gameplay looks stunning. I hope it comes out soon.

wow we got really off topic lol, I thought to myself, wait, didn't I just click on a meditation thread?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Religion & Politics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: