XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Armagi type of remote seduction doesnt work ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Tortue

Frederick Dodson Interview Is Online
Radiance Of Love mp3
Louisyagera.com affiliate program
The REAL Secret To Irresistibly Attract Someone
Free psychic abilties e-course launch tomorrow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Why Armagi type of remote seduction doesnt work ? Reply with quote

Hi,

Most people in here are familiar with Armagi Hillier Mind Power Seduction, which I have to admit is one of the worst PS manual out there.

His technique can't possibly work, I never had a close look at it until recently.
If you check out this forum and the yahoo US list, you will notice that no one has ever posted a success story using Armagi psychic groping method.

What works seem to be PS5 (done in certain context with the aura meld), the power loops, PS6 (which is like the power loop).

Now, why Armagi method doesnt work ?

Assuming the person being psychic seduced with that method is decent looking, she has probably many other persons having fantasy on her.
When one has strong fantasy on another one, he sent an etheric double to that person, that double is charged with the beliefs, exceptations , feelings of the sender about the "target".

This is the most common form of so called psychic attack, so do not come here to piss on people shoes about PS being evil , when it is a natural phenomena among human being , just learn to do it right, in a win-win context.

What we see here are needy guys trying to PS the girls of their dreams, what they do not understand is that, they also send their desperate body double to her, and this one will make a stronger impression than the PS effort, if she has many people with a fantasy about her, she is probably shielded about that, a needy guy doing PS cannot stand out against the other, the PS will be ignored.
Even if the guy is not needy the PS will be ignored because, there is nothing in it for the other person, it is based on a lose-win case scenario.

Stick with what work !
http://www.psychic101.com/seduction
Mr.Qwerty

A Quick and Easy Way to Help.
Meditation and Motivation
Making Money
Need Assistance.
Music and Consciousness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, that's pretty interesting Tortue. If you are sending an etheric double whenever you think strongly about a certain person is there a way you can use that to your advantage? Like if you charge that double with loads of attractive qualities, wouldn't it act in your best interest?

So you're saying that the best tools of PS are aura meld and the power loops? What's the most effective methods and variations?
mark25

Using it all
Energize a sigil with radionics software
Magnetron inside magnetron ?
Cybershaman VIII download
Affirmation Mix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which are power loops? I don't remember this part Confused
Tortue

Radiance Of Love mp3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Qwerty wrote:
Hmmm, that's pretty interesting Tortue. If you are sending an etheric double whenever you think strongly about a certain person is there a way you can use that to your advantage? Like if you charge that double with loads of attractive qualities, wouldn't it act in your best interest?

The double is sent during deep sleep phase, check out the Monroe, the bruce Moen books or even the robert bruce - astral dynamic for details. It is done unconsciously out of deep desire and attraction.

If you want to turn this into your advantage , you have to do dream progamming.

Quote:

So you're saying that the best tools of PS are aura meld and the power loops? What's the most effective methods and variations?

The most effective method. Let say you want to seduce a girl, let call her Carla ....

You go into alpha or theta, there you can contact Carla higher self, you ask her self, what the qualities , she want to be loved for.

Make a list of these qualites and bless them, pay attention to ecology, you must have congruency.

Soon you will be building inside yourself an attractor field that will make you 100 % compatible with the girl you want, after all, you will be radiating what she likes the most about herself !

If you add a bit of love sending... Wink you can get any person you want, providing there is no "core value" violation, for instance, I do not want a girl who smoke or who has STD therefore in this case, my protection mechanism will prevent me to be involved with such a girl, even if there is an attractor field present.

etc...etc...there is many more to this, I will post a detailed method on my main blog, however, the article will not be focused on getting one specific girl, ....I do not have the "oneitis" that some people here have Wink

@Mark , the power loop and the advanced power loop, are PS procedures, you can find the basic method in the Yahoo ultimate seduction group.
It is also the basis for the PS6 mp3-
Mr.Qwerty

A Quick and Easy Way to Help.
Meditation and Motivation
Making Money
Need Assistance.
Music and Consciousness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The double is sent during deep sleep phase... It is done unconsciously out of deep desire and attraction.

Great... that's just fantastic, haha. Evil or Very Mad Is there any way I can PREVENT my double from doing anymore damage? Sad How do I do dream programming? Is that where you listen to an audio track during your sleep? Or set an intention before bed?

Quote:

The most effective method. Let say you want to seduce a girl, let call her Carla ....

You go into alpha or theta, there you can contact Carla higher self, you ask her self, what the qualities , she want to be loved for.

Make a list of these qualites and bless them, pay attention to ecology, you must have congruency.

Soon you will be building inside yourself an attractor field that will make you 100 % compatible with the girl you want, after all, you will be radiating what she likes the most about herself !

If you add a bit of love sending... Wink you can get any person you want, providing there is no "core value" violation, for instance, I do not want a girl who smoke or who has STD therefore in this case, my protection mechanism will prevent me to be involved with such a girl, even if there is an attractor field present.

etc...etc...there is many more to this, I will post a detailed method on my main blog, however, the article will not be focused on getting one specific girl, ....I do not have the "oneitis" that some people here have Wink

Oh and btw, that's a great idea. I'll go try and contract someone's higher self. How do I know I am really speaking to her higher self and not just creating a false one? It sounds like a really great idea to create an attractor field that includes every quality that she wants in herself and that she loves the most. And you mean love sending like going into theta, visualizing her, and sending the emotion love into her? And I checked out your blog. It is really cool, I'll go read it in a second!

Thanks again for the advice Tortue! I'll give it a shot, wish me luck! Wink[/quote]
elroy

Seawater to ENERGY
Solid Principles To Make it BIG
Dressing = More Women
heard whispers on Karls new project
AVC with Mother: Kills Psoriasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tortue, you never run out of great things to write!

I must say I love your board and website.

You rock mate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

cast spells

LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness
New research on the Brain
Creative Visualization Book

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks..I never used PS5.I had a short read of it bit never used it.
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I never read the part about power loops..Besides PS5 is hard enough to do.
Tortue

Radiance Of Love mp3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Qwerty wrote:
Quote:
The double is sent during deep sleep phase... It is done unconsciously out of deep desire and attraction.

Great... that's just fantastic, haha. Evil or Very Mad Is there any way I can PREVENT my double from doing anymore damage? Sad How do I do dream programming? Is that where you listen to an audio track during your sleep? Or set an intention before bed?

Quote:

Oh and btw, that's a great idea. I'll go try and contract someone's higher self. How do I know I am really speaking to her higher self and not just creating a false one? It sounds like a really great idea to create an attractor field that includes every quality that she wants in herself and that she loves the most. And you mean love sending like going into theta, visualizing her, and sending the emotion love into her? And I checked out your blog. It is really cool, I'll go read it in a second!

Thanks again for the advice Tortue! I'll give it a shot, wish me luck! Wink
[/quote]

To communicate with someone else mind.

Check out a process called "borrowed genius " by Wim Wengers, you can get it from the Einstein Factor book. Also read "Think and Grow rich" by Napoleon Hill , page 215, Smile study both and you will have a pretty good idea how this is done.

Preventing etheric double to ruin seduction effort

Stop to think to the girl for so long during your day, ... this is easily done, if you live for your passions, if you have days filled of fascinating to do.
If thoughts of her pop up into your mind, bless her and move on.

Also something you have to do is to change your personality so you do not transmit "neediness","frustation",etc...etc...

Sending the emotions of love

This is a nomalization, what does love feel to you ? can you feel the kinesthesic process ? this is what you have to do, this is easily done. If you can get the feelings.

@Elroy. thanks man Wink

@LeonDyran, check out the Yahoo ultimateseduction group, the power loop is there, written by Massimo tira, this is no newbie stuff. The PS6 has a similar procedure. if this remains too complicated take up a proper Remote Influencing class or course Wink
MatureMagus

Audio modulated chigenerator with radbox
boosting e-business with radionics
Combining several chi/orgone generators
RAD Attract
psychic development for Radionics?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched for "Massimo" and got 4 results in the US group, none of the results seemed to be about the power loop, then searched for "power loop" (zero) and "power loops" (zero). Maybe this was posted before Yahoo and is lost? Could you refresh my memory please?
LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also cant find Powerloops..I am tried to mail Massimo.Just have to wait what he says.
Darkblade

Does anyone have invites to BOAW
Need advice on my car
beyond NLP by Joseph Riggio
Double star resonator
Bandlers iPhone proggy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall his email... it's massimo.tira at hotmail.com..... Nice fellow!

cast spells

LeonDyran

Arousing Desire
I want to buy...
Prosperity consciousness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give the guy a try.
WinningMind

sport betting with orgone generators, anyone try?
God's hammar spell
Use NLP on Resume to get job interviews successfully?
See spirits spell questions
Love spells service...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could this be the power loop techniqe? But it's by ninja..

Check it out:

http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=47939#47939

Very Happy
WinningMind

sport betting with orgone generators, anyone try?
God's hammar spell
Use NLP on Resume to get job interviews successfully?
See spirits spell questions
Love spells service...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tortue again!!! Very Happy

Thanks so much for sharing this!!!

Quote:
Sending the emotions of love

This is a nomalization, what does love feel to you ? can you feel the kinesthesic process ? this is what you have to do, this is easily done. If you can get the feelings.

How exactly do I send the love to her? Pleassssse explain the steps!

Quote:

How exactly do I set up the Attractor field? Please explain a bit more...
I'm really intrigue!

Quote:

What exactly do you mean? What ecology? How exactly do I start to build those qualities inside me? How to bless them?

Does making affirmation like that work?

I'm now Carla's perfect man...

I have all the characteristics and qualities that Carla's most want in a man...

I am now vibrating what Carla most want and truly want in a manů

Would sending the above affirmations to my subconscious create an attractor field to attract her to me?

What do you think?

Guys: Please also read this by Tortue:
http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Thanks for sharing!

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Girls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: