XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to achieve an alpha state ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Paranormal Powers

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings
MLF da Shaman :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: How to achieve an alpha state ? Reply with quote

Are there any hypnosis recording which help us to experience the alpha state and later trigger it at will.

I picked up two and am deciding which one might be a better option. My main intention to experience alpha state is to improve my dowsing.

One is by Chris Godznik from Divining mind,

http://alpha-state.diviningmind.com/get-into-alpha-state1.html

Another here is,

http://www.awesomealpha.net/

Has anyone here tried these tracks ?

Please share your experiences if you have tried to achieve alpha state using hypnosis.

cast spells

PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: How to achieve an alpha state ? Reply with quote

riws wrote:
Are there any hypnosis recording which help us to experience the alpha state and later trigger it at will.

I picked up two and am deciding which one might be a better option. My main intention to experience alpha state is to improve my dowsing.

One is by Chris Godznik from Divining mind,

http://alpha-state.diviningmind.com/get-into-alpha-state1.html

Another here is,

http://www.awesomealpha.net/

Has anyone here tried these tracks ?

Please share your experiences if you have tried to achieve alpha state using hypnosis.

You can attain the alpha brainwave state through meditation. It's not that hard really, it just takes practice. For me, all I need to do is slow down my inner dialogue, and try to keep my mind as still as possible without forcing it. This gets me into alpha really quick.
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—to be adept at quickly evaluating all situations and then quickly coming to the conclusion of what you most want—and then giving your undivided attention to that. There is a tremendous skill in deliberately directing your own thoughts that will yield results that cannot be compared with results that mere action can provide. ---Abraham
radicalben

Dr Joseph Michael & Naam Yoga
Peter Dexheimer's Energy Work
Weekly Healing Empowerment Program
Free Healing
Quantam K Healing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Riws
Chanting the Gayatri mantra for 108 times dose it for me
Selador

Metaphysical books
Metaphysical movies
The Scada Research devices
[Hemi-Sync] The Gateway Experience from the Monroe Institute
[Help] Thief dowsing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or alternatively, you can just close your eyes for a few minutes. You just have to lower your brainwaves a bit, so just sit down, relax a bit, and if you begin to daydream, you're in the alpha zone.

Don't buy into the whole alpha business, the state is naturally achieved multiple times throughout the day. However, if you want to get to theta or delta, then things start to get a bit tricky.
riws

Paul Santisi
Yona Farrell
Freelancer.in
Ebay listings
MLF da Shaman :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for your feedback. However I got the alpha state recording from DM site. It is 10 mins long and quite pleasant to hear. I enjoyed listening to it.

I will try meditation as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Paranormal Powers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: