XtremeMind.com Forum Index XtremeMind.com
Make YOUR life magic!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hooten Shiva
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology

Product Image

View previous topic  Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google View next topic 
Jobet

Black Friday to Cyberdeals Monday discounts on Meta-Mind
Radionics machine of one of my students...
Reformulated Attack Minimax- Dowse request
My new project
Two of my new magickal tools

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That might be tantamount to practicing medicine without a license. Which is to say...it has crossed our minds before Very Happy

cast spells

PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jobet,
Well.... I had thought more like Reiki healing, not practicing medicine. I'm a level II Reiki healer and have done many sessions, I could see using the same format, having a person lay down on a massage table and then just sitting next to them with my Shiva....giving commands or whatever. It's extremely easy, and there is no touching, using the Shiva.

I'm still very up-in-the-air about this but just sort of kicking it around. Of course everyone will want to touch the Shiva and so forth, just to see what it is and get a close-up look, and hopefully it will not get abused, while I'm watching anyway.

I go to a healing center and might give it a shot, who knows, maybe the Hooten's will get overwhelmed with orders if I do this...lol. I would imagine any radionic practioners that charge for their services must go through things like this too. Healing people with black boxes is not as common as hands-on-healing. It's just a thought, I'll have to see how it goes.
PleiadianHealer

Is the ultimate FREE ENERGY device finally here?
A healing gift for Valentines Day!
How to detoxify your third-eye
A gift from Rene Hamilton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven,
It seems like this month more people are getting hit with all sorts of etheric attacks, its amazing. I know many "top" people in the orgone movement have reported all sorts of hacking to their websites plus much interference and whatnot with themselves and their relatives and friends. It seems like this is a banner month for messing with people, from TPTB.

Even me, I had a "slight argument" with someone on the internet and afterwards seemed to be strangely upset and furious, much more than called for, and on top of that I noticed a wierd "electrical" (as you stated) whizzing sort of energy around me. I knew right away, from a strong intuitive feeling that this energy was not the normal energy I receive from my devices, guides/angels/HS. It almost had a metalic texture to it, very strange indeed. This attack was very brief for me, so I don't want to compare it too much to the "hard" attack you recieved, which was probably much worse.

Thanks for posting and also letting everyone know how easily you handled it all with the Shiva. I have to remember to blast those that send energy at me that feels a bit off...thanks for the reminder.

John
johnson

Genesa crystal- ebay
Long term goals with Rad boxes
Till Feb 1st.New years special by karl welz
Rad 5 pricing. New year special
Karls latest Aqua optimizer AO 1100

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have had a lot of astral warriors (NSA, MI, etc.) in recent weeks.

A little while ago i nailed a transmitter in India, but i did not look it up on the map. It was not one of the weather transmitters. All feels clear in India now.

There is so little DOR lately that it is difficult to find out much. Yet, stuff is still happening. Quakes, eruptions...

I will see what can be done about the black magic in India.and Malaysia"
Jobet

My new project

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Steven,
It seems like this month more people are getting hit with all sorts of etheric attacks, its amazing. I know many "top" people in the orgone movement have reported all sorts of hacking to their websites plus much interference and whatnot with themselves and their relatives and friends. It seems like this is a banner month for messing with people, from TPTB.

Even me, I had a "slight argument" with someone on the internet and afterwards seemed to be strangely upset and furious, much more than called for, and on top of that I noticed a wierd "electrical" (as you stated) whizzing sort of energy around me. I knew right away, from a strong intuitive feeling that this energy was not the normal energy I receive from my devices, guides/angels/HS. It almost had a metalic texture to it, very strange indeed. This attack was very brief for me, so I don't want to compare it too much to the "hard" attack you recieved, which was probably much worse.

Thanks for posting and also letting everyone know how easily you handled it all with the Shiva. I have to remember to blast those that send energy at me that feels a bit off...thanks for the reminder.

John

Tell me about it. I noticed lots of psychic snoops in the house as well. They can't stay long because of the high-frequency devices whizzing about, but they do come.

One night when I was in a particularly nasty attack, I had to call in the "squad".

Looks like we all have to go "shields up" from hereon. I'll have to set-up a permanent bounce shield on a Minimax.
Jobet

My new project

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

There is so little DOR lately that it is difficult to find out much. Yet, stuff is still happening. Quakes, eruptions...

Those are brought with scalar weapons and not psi weapons. I think, the only real defense against them is a Tesla shield, which while will protect the perimeter inside, will explode the oncoming scalar wave at the shield border (wrecking that area).

cast spells

Qin

Human Pyropower
Virtuel Fitness
° Casual Talk Zone °
Lin Kuei vs Ninja
What is your favourite tea beverage?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jobet,
great to know that your minimax is very good at shielding against radionics attacks.

can you tell us your experience in using minimax to shield against Black Mamba?

thank you for sharing. Smile

QiGong
Jobet

My new project

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no experience. I have not used the black mamba on a living being prior to this early morning. And it was a controlled, real-time and consented-to test. And neither have I had to defend against a Black Mamba.

The minimax will protect against small to medium threats, even not-too-adept snoops. Maybe not against a "creative" user of a Mamba who will most likely use it to weaken your shield and bore through it with something else.

But here's how it's done. Take your picture or a picture of your house and wrap it in shiny aluminum foil. Place that as a trend on the Minimax and power it up. If you even want an added layer of protection, slip in into the wrap a trend card for protection, or the sigil of your protector spirit, or a sigil for astral invisibility, keeping your picture at the bottom of the stack. Thus even if a snoop or attacker penetrates against the mirror shield, he will have to deal with your protector, or will find nothing (not see you).

At the end of the day, if you find yourself in a real battle, it will always consist of measures and counter-measures and counter-counter-measures ad infinitum. Like Missiles and anti-missiles and anti-anti-missiles. With all other things equal, the more creative side will win.

But let's hope nobody needs to. Life (this lifetime anyway) is short, there are so many things to enjoy rather than tire yourself with ceaseless astral battles.
johnson

Genesa crystal- ebay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnakns for the useful information which I can start using at this moment

"Take your picture or a picture of your house and wrap it in shiny aluminum foil. Place that as a trend on the Minimax and power it up. If you even want an added layer of protection, slip in into the wrap a trend card for protection, or the sigil of your protector spirit, or a sigil for astral invisibility, keeping your picture at the bottom of the stack. Thus even if a snoop or attacker penetrates against the mirror shield, he will have to deal with your protector, or will find nothing (not see you).
"
regards
RSKiller

Stewart Swerdlow -Hyperspace & Oversoul Seminar UK
Stewart Swerdlow -Hyperspace & Oversoul Seminar UK
New Imagine & DOR Generator
Multi-Dynamics Radionics Laser device
Doctor Johannes Faust's Infernal Tarot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems fate has yet again acted...I noticed over the past few nights that I wake up late at night for no reason but to sense a presence over beside me ON my bed, such that I can feel it's weight...that is until I wake up and that weight suddenly "lifts" up and then I sense nothing... Shocked

I had my newly aquired Cosmic Bullet on that night aswell...I wonder what it was....?

Any ideas lads?

RSK
johnson

Genesa crystal- ebay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I do. This works me and may not work for every one.

I wear a pendant. But I do not wear any pendant with magnets for more than 6 hours.
I clear and program all pendants as often as feel.

Daily ritual of Donna Eden’s 5 minute energy ritual with zip up procedure twice a day.

Clear the energy fields of my work place and sleeping area every day.(fill with golden light)
Meditation Divine light invocation (book or CD from Amazon) every day.I like this one

Will change to Jobets suggested method protocol of using a Rad box for protection. Looks better than what I was doing.(minimax)

I have a ghost Buster from Hooten's and do like it.
regards
Jedi

TO ALL THE DOWSERS - URGENT
Death and Dying are not Inevitable
For all the "Who Loves Money" Owners
:!: Help Request
What's required for Manifesting?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSKiller wrote:
It seems fate has yet again acted...I noticed over the past few nights that I wake up late at night for no reason but to sense a presence over beside me ON my bed, such that I can feel it's weight...that is until I wake up and that weight suddenly "lifts" up and then I sense nothing... Shocked

I had my newly aquired Cosmic Bullet on that night aswell...I wonder what it was....?

Any ideas lads?

RSK

happened to me weeks ago.

I definitely felt the weight, over me and almost to the point of suffocation.

Felt a malevolence, almost gloating and laughing at me. I was kinda paralyzed, and this old hag (at least the face and laugh reminded me of some distorted witch-like creature) reaches out to touch my genitalia..

Well I conjured everything I could and "woke up" and restarted breathing..
damn a nasty experience, quite frightening but thanks God I'm here and well to tell it Smile

Lol guys nope.. I definitely don't think it was Tye with a wig roaming around my room Razz

Remote Influence Masterclass

Jobet

My new project

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSKiller wrote:

Any ideas lads?

RSK

From the description, it sounds like an incubus. A parasite that feeds on your astral body while you sleep.

They can be quite dangerous. A good number of my friends have died in their sleep already. Some died "fighting" something. Another complained that he couldnt breathe but doctors could not find anything wrong with him. I saw "something" sitting on his chest as he lay ill.
Jobet

My new project

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel,

I hope you arrive at the point of understanding that "there is no such thing" as good and evil. They are merely moral judgement terms, colorations imposed upon us for some reason (which I won't be too crass to detail).

We decry Hitler who killed millions. How about Truman, who dropped A-bombs on two cities full of non-combatants ? Guess what. Truman is still the good guy.

But I won't impose my beliefs upon you. Maybe I'll wait for you at the end of the tunnel tho Very Happy.

Again, the Mamba is not necesarilly "evil" in the same way that DOR is not "evil". It is merely a force, opposite in polarity to healthy orgone.

And I cannot attract murderous forces just by mere possesion because even if I do have physically and psionically murderous tools, I do not intend to murder anyone. It's the will behind the tool that attracts. There is another reason, which I won't, again, be so crass as to detail here.

PS those deaths of my friends occured prior...well into my college days. I only completed the Mamba June 15.
Qin

Human Pyropower
Virtuel Fitness
° Casual Talk Zone °
Lin Kuei vs Ninja
What is your favourite tea beverage?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who wants to think that oneself is evil?

QiGong
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XtremeMind.com Forum Index -> Metaphysical Technology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: